What is the RCA?
The Rugby Coaches Association is the collective, representative voice of all professional rugby coaches in both rugby union and rugby league in England & Wales. It was founded to look after the interest of all coaches from Directors of Rugby to Academy coaches and skills/conditioning coaches.
Uniquely, the RCA brings together coaches from both rugby league and rugby union where experiences and knowledge can be shared for the benefit of both codes.
The RCA is a not-for-profit company set up by people involved in rugby for the benefit of members coaching rugby in both union and league.
RCA Mission Statement
To promote and protect the interests of past, present and future professional rugby coaches in England & Wales
Major Aims of the RCA
- To represent the interests of all rugby coaches to the governing bodies and stakeholders of both rugby union and rugby league
- To promote the views of coaches on key issues within the sports of rugby union and rugby league
- To promote the sports of rugby union and rugby league
- To safeguard the rights of privileges of its members
- To assist with career promotion and education/training for our member
- To promote strong relationships with the commercial partners within the sports
- To recognise achievement by member coaches